Saturday, April 21, 2007

1979.


my friend adam turned 28 today. this was his birthday present: a mix with hits from one of the greatest years in music.




1. the knack. my sharona.
2. leif garrett. i was made for dancin'.
3. the bee gees. love you inside out.
4. earth, wind, & fire. boogie wonderland.
5. electric light orchestra. don't bring me down.
6. ac/dc. if you want blood (you've got it).
7. anita ward. ring my bell.
8. rod stewart. do ya think i'm sexy.
9. foreigner. double vision.
10. robert palmer. bad case of lovin' you (doctor doctor).
11. bad company. rock & roll fantasy.
12. blondie. heart of glass.
13. donna summer. bad girls.
14. kenny rogers. the gambler.
15. charlie daniels. the devil went down to georgia.
16. supertramp. the logical song.
17. neil diamond & barbra streisand. you don't bring me flowers.
18. the doobie brothers. what a fool believes.
19. the bee gees. too much heaven.

No comments: